Monday, April 30, 2018

Challenges Teens Face Today

Challenges Teens Face Today

1. What are several of the major challenges teens deal with today?
Some major challenges that teens face today are depression, bullying, alcohol use, peer pressure, and etc.
2. What are one or two major challenges YOU are dealing with today? What are you doing about them?
Two major challenges that im facing at the moment are stress and academic problems. What im trying to do is manage my stress levels with something that distracts me a little. 
3. How does being a CTR person help you to overcome any challenge you may face?
A ctr person can help me with telling me what to do for my classes that im slacking on. 
4. How can you help other teens to overcome their challenges?
I can help teens with their challenges with telling them what to do in order to be good again.
5. Add Pictures:
Image result for stressImage result for stress

6.Reflection:  What do you think is the greatest need that teens have today?
????

No comments:

Post a Comment