Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Class Evaluation


  1. Somethings that I liked about this class are that we had to do all our work. Also another thing that I liked about this class was that sometimes we could get free time when we finished our work. 
  2. Some things that I did not like about this class was the student Success Statement. I did not like that because I didn't really know what to write for it. 
  3. I will try my best on whatever I need to do for this class so that I can achieve the grade that I want.
  4. The highlight was that we shared our stuff with the teacher and our classmates.
  5.  Yes, because I did all my work but just didn't finish it but I can improve on finishing on what I need to finish.
  6. I am reading all my goals because I do write a lot of them but I dont really write on it daily because sometimes I forget to write on it or sometimes im too lazy.
  7. I am committed to choose the right because it is better to go whats right than to do whats wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment