Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 

1. The things that i liked about this class is that it was very fun and we got to work with computers. 

2. The things that I didn't like about this class was that it was boring sometimes and doing the Student Success Statement all the time!

3. My recommendations for this class is more free time, no seating chart, and less typing tutor because we were always doing the typing lessons. 

4. No, I am not doing my life planning goals journal everyday because I don't really have time to do my journal.

5. Yes, because if I always choose the right I know that I am going to be successful in life.

6. The things that I learned from this class was that I learned how to type faster and better than before. 

7. The things that I will remember from this class is that Mr. Haymore always had a great smile on his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment